ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this renault press car !!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

yip would seem so, someones put up links to the car in hip_spasms post. see its lost the stripes and euro plates

4th car down , the racing blue

javascript more_info200510185358412,134, CARS ,4,200510185358412,490,560;">U color=#6064202004 53 Reg Renault Clio 2.0 182 Renault Sport 16v,/U S M C Renault

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

totally agree and hardly cheap!! think the stig had that round the track a few times for top gear cant find any pics but pretty sure that was it

its loaded wi kit and been very unloved id avoid at all costs!!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Although.....

Dont forget that this car was probably the pick of the bunch when it came off the production line, and ANY fault would have been fixed straight away.

ie, they wouldnt give a problematic car to the press, so in theory although its been ragged, it would have been run in properly to make sure it was working properly for the press.

tiTTy & SV650

quite pricey for a 53 plate eh?! 11k miles too

can pick up a brand new one for similar money

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

pricey not worth it, even it is ran in imo. id get a demonstrator from a dealer wi the sat nav and be happy wi that and prob get it cheaper, less miles and not as much of a tanking

takes a hammering in the rs site vid link as well so thats bound to have happened another wad of times as well!!

if it was a bit cheaper it might be worth it, youd be wanting it serviced prior to getting it as itll be seriously low on oil me thinks wi that kinda abuse

Just checked, the Top Gear car is..... HS 53 LHK

D

[Edited by Decto on 14 March 2005 at 1:39pm]

Updated to say, Clarkson had is big denim covered ass in HS53LHK

The stig drove HS53LKU

Only just realised they are different!

D

Full Fat 182 - Was..

i wouldnt buy it for sh*t, its been tracked to f**k at both Palmersport days, i know coz i drove it! and also ask your self why they took the stripes off of it.....

stay well clear mate, think breaks, tyres, zaust, cat, oil, cams clutch, gear box..... every thing that gets stressed with exstensive tracking......