ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this someone from cs

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by Shaun182 on 31 May 2005
So when did the FCS become the Modified FCS.....? Surely its for any French car enthusiast....? Moat of the Williamss there werent modified, or at least nothing really noticeable. Nor were the 2 road going grapite 205 T16,s or indeed the Renault 5 turbo2... !  I personally think it would be a pretty naff show if it was "modified" cars only... I thought there was a fairly healthy balance of standard, performance enhanced, and body work moded cars there... some alot better thean others..   Anyway.... if there were no extravagantly moded cars there, wed have nothing to entertain us..!;)

I agree. A totally standard 205GTI in concourse condition would have impressed me more than any modded car couls ever do

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

i think at a show you need a happy compromise. you need standard cars and modified cars. if it was all completly standard i dont think a lot of people would go. you probably end up with just the clubs but no spectators. not to keen on the cup but ive seen worse. if he likes it though what the heck. do really like the bonnet though.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

However i dont agree about not sticking standard cars on a stand, cliosport is a community as well as a car forum so having everyones cars on the stand (even if it is a sh*tter) is ok as long as we all get along & meet etc!
Totally agree wit ya m8...!

A Euro'd one...

^ Its not even that modified. I dont understand why people are having kittens over the car. It looks pretty standard apart from the bonnet, rims, exhaust, spoiler and lexus lights. These are just small time mods. Its hardly a wide arch monster with a retina melting paint job now is it?

I dont see how these mods slowed him down too much on the track, maybe hes just a mailto:cr@p">cr@p driver no?

BMW 118d

This car is from where I live, and having seen it in the flesh it does look nice. Just stop dissing peoples hard work will you.

as for the rear lights, ive got the black led ones on my clio and they look much better than the standard red pap it had when i bought it. in my opinion everyone has sl*gged this car off but liked one thing on it. so some people like one thing or another on it but the owner likes them all. thats what makes his car his own. true?

as for the fact hes done it to a cup, its cheaper than a full fat clio from new and at least he has some go rather than all show. cant stand the 1.2 crew with dustbin sized exhausts sticking out the back. they just sound fast but are actually not in any way shape or form.