ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this the 307 splitter

Dodgy one
CIMG0606.gif

Ta Pepsi for the pic :)

Looks like a good alternate if it is

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yep it is, 307 splitter, think it was the mk1 one, circa £35, comes in 2 pieces, nice and flexible and fits 90% perfect!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
IMG_0101.gif

CIMG0622.gif

CIMG0623.gif

CIMG0624.gif

I'm off most of the week so ill get some upto date pics with the rest of my mods soon :D

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I think its the mk1, theres 2, this one is around £35 inc. VAT, the other is a lot thinner and looked harder to fit i think.

Dodgy one
ef74a05a.gif

xf74a01a.gif

Right ive got two 307s off servicebox :D

First pics the Mk2, 2nd pics the Mk1

Mk1 is 00007414X1 = £29.16

and Mk2 is 00007414NQ = £35.25 Ive never took part numbers directly off it and gone to the dealers with them so cant be sure they are 100%

Last edited:
  Dodgy one
Was this the one Joe when you fitted it

A2112.jpg

This is Mk2 but looks the same :S

800px-Peugeot_307_front_20080320.jpg

Rich

Last edited:
  Dodgy one
Done this today, Looks the Dogs tits :) Its the Mk2 one part number is as i posted it above as is the price.

Was a bit rushed for time as i'd stripped my brakes to paint them and sort out the Handbrake, So decided to clean the backs of the wheels too and seal them for winter.

Looks lower now, Cant wait the get my sportlines on too which I may have tomorrow from Owen then i imagine the speed humps up here will be my enemy hmm, So Tomorrow aft i should have pics of everything fitted, Providing i dont decide to take ages washing it lol

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
The part number off service box should be fine to use. Looks like a good alternative, might have to try one

E87 118d M Sport
i'll be getting one of these too me thinks. does it come with the screws to fit? and are the holes in the same place on the bumper? i.e. do i need to get my drill out....