ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this too cheap to be true?

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Only changed mine last year though. Could find no history of it being done previously, which is strange as it had been to renault dealers for its lightbulbs changed lol.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
As it is currently, probably sell at end of august after holiday and after its been MOT'D

Last edited:
I'd walk away mate and get a nice straight one. :)

oh i did!

its not actually for me its for my bro.. unfortunately hes clueless when it comes to cars and he will buy anything he sets his heart on

if i wasnt with him he would have bought it...

skindeep - looks smart mate
need a car like now though unfortunately!

Breaking A 172 Replica
I spoke to the dude on the phone, as for that price I could afford insurance. Basically he said:

Its Cat D.

It was in a rear end smash.

There is no internal wing damage but a couple of panels don't fit flush.

Just had front pads and discs changed

11 months MOT

No SH what so ever and he is owned it for two years (he bought it damaged). I would put alot of money down the cambelt hasn't been changed and it is WELL over due.

I would have offered something like 1750 if I were you Guy?

I spoke to the dude on the phone, as for that price I could afford insurance. Basically he said:

Its Cat D.

It was in a rear end smash.

There is no internal wing damage but a couple of panels don't fit flush.

Just had front pads and discs changed

11 months MOT

No SH what so ever and he is owned it for two years (he bought it damaged). I would put alot of money down the cambelt hasn't been changed and it is WELL over due.

I would have offered something like 1750 if I were you Guy?

he never mentioned the rear end smash

never mentioned it was Cat D

wouldnt touch it with a baregepole personally

you can see bits of damaged metal inside the plastic wings on the front.

1750 for a bent car with no service history and cambelts well over due.. or 3k for a straight one?