ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this U

hi when going to my girlfriends i allways see this blue 16v clio parked on the corner of sunrise avenue in chelmsford near sunrise car spares.i recently noticed a clio sport badge so if its u or if anyone knows them please let me know.i think its phill latemers brother but aint sure.cheers

Your just round the corner from me m8! There is a very nice clio near Sunrise Car Spares that Ive seen before but it didnt have a cliosport sticker on it - maybe someones got him since then?!

cool i park at the corner of kings road a lot at my girlfriends house. where u live(road) and whats ur name.got any pics incase i recognise ur motor or u.he now has a clio sport sticker in the back window.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Im often parked in Chestnut Walk just round the corner.

cool essex _lad lives near me too do u lot wanna meet up some time.my car is just a standard 1.4rt nothing special.but i sprayed the grey bump strips handals bumper strips (front and back) i will try and get a pic and people can tell me what they think

Alright people, i live in springfield area!

Ad i cant see ur pic! did u use the uploader or jus copy and paste?

i aint seen no one with a cliosport sticker yet! i need one!

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

come on dammit! i wanna see these pics of the 1.4RT, might give me some inspiration what to do with mine!!:D

I am from Billericay, I have been a member since Crimbo but have only seen one clio sport car! are you all ganna go on the cruise to southend on 31st May?

Revels Mum & Sister

Tidy Looking car mate.

I would lower it. Will make a lot of difference to the handling and will look smart with a set of Alloys. Isnt too expensive either! Especially if you just go for springs. Although Torsion bar can be a b**ch!!

Tis a good idea - but Im in Milan and not getting back until about half 11!

I fully intend to bully and pester my mate/chauffer into taking me down though! Okay, so well have only been up since half 4 in the morning but I can be hardcore!

*creak*

Oh, no I cant, thats my arthritus playing up again in my old age... ;)

the southend meet is on the 31st of this month! everyone will go southend at bout 6/7!

see how many clios we can get together in chelmsford! line em all up in riverside car park!

erm im guessin bout 6ish!

so whose comin? should be bout 8 of us!

Night.icon
GTI Girls
Essex_lad
Moddin_mad
Adam Knight
White16valver
Jas
Casper from RSC

hi ya guy can i suggest the boreham sevices @ 5:45 rarther than the riverside car park that way we can get petrol if we need and its on the way !!

john