ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is your Car a HE or SHE

VW Potato

if thats the case GirlRacer, Id better protect the Clio from my Alfa; thats a very red-blooded male. In fact, at times, its probably more of a man than I am!

g

GR7

Shiny red R32

Make sure you park them facing each other or one in the garage and the other on the drive, otherwise after dark, who knows what they might get up to!

GR,

Ive noticed that ever since u and Jilly Got ur brackets out that uve been.. well a bit more racey shal we say

lol, so what was GRs excuse!

Shame on us 2! Exposing urselfs to To Thomas and Jaques

What must they think!

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Mine is definately a male, it tends to mount anything, has a lot of thrust, and makes all the moves.

Plus it is too agressive looking to be female.

GR7

Shiny red R32

My excuse is similar to Jillys - too much red wine and sun! Also Jilly and you lot encourage me to be a wee bit cheeky!

chun

cheers

no airbags arnt wired up wudnt know how to or if they cud be wudnt they need a sensor at the front end??

Andy

Mines a male - no question. Ok, so it has some bad-tempers you could attribute to a woman. Id rather say it was a French blokes behaviours!

Hmm...a bad-ass looking car with potency it isnt afid to use, waering black leather...erm...better not go too far with the psycological examinations!!

Clio 197

Neuter. I dont want to think of a girl with a name like Willy, the connotations are just too bizarre! My buddy had an old Alpine A110 which he called Fifi like a little French poodle or something. Thing about the Clio is that it just doesnt look macho enough to hold its own if given a poofy name or to live up to a really butch name. So Ill just have to refer to it as an "it" so as not to insult it one way or the other...

Angellica has moddest but firm air bags, they can arrest most mens progress very quickly!!!!

She is worried however about the size of Thomass big bore! She only has a limited induction capacity!

Poor lil girl, shes only got 5k milage on her!

Mav

7.6cc :D

Tell her not to worry, Thomas only has a standard exhaust, in fact its actually quite small! awwww

He only has 4k on the clock and is impressed with the idea of a more experienced woman

ps. Mav if they have babies, shall we sell them for a profit

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jilly, perhaps if Angelica and Thomas are filled up with Optimax rather than super unleaded, they might have quads and then you and Mav will be quids in especially if you end up with a silver, blue, red and black baby

Aaaaa A ClioSport Family

Do we keep them as our own or sell them into slavery at the local model shop whilst they are still young?

With quads theres always a chance that one will be a trouble maker! Maybe we should sell him to 2fast4poo as an undercover agent to wreak havoc!

If thomas would like Angellica is more than willing to lift her bonnet and show those shiney features

lol

GR7

Shiny red R32

Perhaps they could be trained to chase off the likes of Slayer, TooSlowForUs and Cooper-S Boy!

Mav, Thomas is really excited with that last comment, he is downstairs in the car park revving his engine, i cant calm him down!

As for babies, I definately think we should sell at least two, we cannot afford all those nappys for the oil leaks!

Tell Angellica Thomas says

So where does Thomas live then?

Angellica Live in essex with me and im trying hard not to give into her essex urges!

Those tins of white tyre wall paint get her all excited! But i refuse and make her wear black boots!

Thomas lives in Birmingham with me, he shares a drive with my mom and dads Fiesta, his friend!

Glad to hear Angellicas not a stereotypical essex girl

Thomas like classy birds

Jeeeeeeez, I thought that if an essex girl wanted to turn the light on during sex, she opened the passenger door ??.

Or the one who thought muffin the mule was illegal ???

How naiive of me...

Joe...