ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Isle of Man Trip 2010

Hyundai i40
Several people asked me if theres gonna be another one at Trax.

So if you up for a weekend of No Speed Limits and Awesome Roads let me know:)

I will post some pics up later of the Rock to so you the roads etc

Ill have a look into the options over the weekend and see what prices can be done

Im thinking next somewhere between March-May

Please give me your thoughts on this :)

Thank you

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm going over for the TT next year for a mates stag-do. Can't wait! :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not yet. Don't think so anyway.

Groom's hired a private plane to take us all over but I want to drive. Not the best flyer in the world. Plus the Clio should be finished by then!!

I'll come see you, ney bother! :D :D

Hyundai i40
Not yet. Don't think so anyway.

Groom's hired a private plane to take us all over but I want to drive. Not the best flyer in the world. Plus the Clio should be finished by then!!

I'll come see you, ney bother! :D :D

id recomend you get summit booked asap coz its prob all fully booked already

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It may well be sorted. He's a liability though, so who knows.

Top and tail??

RB FF 182
Not been to the Isle in ages... had a hire KA last time, great on the windey roads just no real go :(

Ferries from N.Ireland are a ripoff tho :(

Hyundai i40
seems like alot of interest :)

Ill look into prices/dates etc over the weekend

anyone got any preferences

Gobs- Hire and fly ill be in a shed too no doubt

Hyundai i40
Ok ladies,

Its upto you what we do

Camping you looking at about £90 pp for the boat and aprox £5 ppn at a camp site

IOM you can not guarentee the weathers gonna be nice enough to camp and knowing ur luck if you camp it will be s**t weather, if you stay in a hotel it will be lovely

so ive found this deal that rebal motorsport used last year

Sefton Hotel, Douglas
4 Star Hotel
2 Night Weekend Special: Now £119
3 Night Weekend Special: Now £158

The above price is per person and includes return foot passenger sea travel and bed & breakfast accommodation sharing a twin/double room.

Take your Car for just: £29 / €38

Offer Valid: 02/10/2009 - 28/03/2010

This is a really nice hotel and is in the city centre, staggering distance from club/pubs and of course my house :D

if we do this, we will have to book it soon as i know it gets booked up quick

I was thinking March would be the best time to come over

I will get some links pics etc up later when i get home (currently in work)

But basically I will spend the whole weekend driving round the island, no road un touched thats worth driving. And fit in as many laps of the TT course as we can but seriously the TT is nothing compared to the back roads :)

BMW M135i
I'll be up for a return to the rock, stopped in the sefton before couldn't complain so i'd be doing that I think I don't do camping ;). Should just have gotten over the nightmares from the ferry I think.

1. Danny :D
2. Ben (bmh.01)

RB FF 182
Sean... you for Ballykinnler army base?

Give me a toot or a wave if you see me round Belfast... its the only RB one with Stripes in the city! AFAIK!

Golf
Sean... you for Ballykinnler army base?

Give me a toot or a wave if you see me round Belfast... its the only RB one with Stripes in the city! AFAIK!

Yeah but i dont go till Monday coming, ill keep an eye out for you but am not taking me 172 straight over been given flight tickets, will take it over eventually though :)

Hyundai i40
Sefton Hotel, Douglas
4 Star Hotel
2 Night Weekend Special: Now £119
3 Night Weekend Special: Now £158

The above price is per person and includes return foot passenger sea travel and bed & breakfast accommodation sharing a twin/double room.

Take your Car for just: £29 / €38

Offer Valid: 02/10/2009 - 28/03/2010

Got a month in mind for this yet, or is still too early for that?

if we do this deal we need to go before the end of March

I shall get intouch with sefton this week and see what the availablity is like

I will look into Ireland too

and for anyone thats been before this is on Douglas Prom about half way along and it has private parking under the hotel but your car is pretty safe over here anyways so dont worry your little heads

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Really fancy this I know i don't really know anyone thats going :s would I need extra insurance etc? and is silly to take a 1.poo?

My birthday is on the 2nd April so sounds like a birthday excuse.

Matt