ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ISO connections on back of head units

Do head units come with an ISO connector right on the back of the head unit? So that my standard ISO wire connections can go straight into the back of the head unit? Just need to know cos my last head unit didnt and i had to buy extra connectors thus restricting room behind the head unit

I dont know a thing about all this electrical stuff sorry, lol

silver valver/hybrid

depends on the make but most now have a standard iso connector on the back of the radio, i know sony and kenwood have the standard not sure on the others.

is it new kenwood ones as a kdc-5080r that i had didnt have ISO connectors on the back i dont think... needed to buy connectors to link it to the connectors on my clio...

im only posting what my dad thinks, i dont have a clue what hes chelping about

yes they do. Almost all stereos now come with an iso output adaptor. If you stereo doesnt have an iso output you can buy an adaptor for it. An RT should also have an iso block already in it, so you shouldnt need anything else. If you have any problems go to a car stereo shop and ask.

aye my RT has an ISO block but the kdc-5080r (not a new model kenwood) didnt have a standard ISO connector on the back just a standard kenwood thing so wanted to clarify what head units had ISO connectors

cheers :)