ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Issue with clunking

Clio 172 ph2
Guys looking for a bit of advise had the car up at crail on Sunday (quarter mile for yous who don’t know) anyway so went down the strip no probs a few times and everything was ok..... then think it was the last time a went down It felt as if the was a clunking or knocking noise when I was at the redline from under the car.

But not heard it again since then and wen I am turning the car off can feel like somthing moving underneath now few weeks ago I fitted the evol dog bone mount and am hoping that it’s maybe came slightly lose and needs tighten would this possibly be the case.

Then tonight was going round a corner not going fast at all road was bone dry and the traction light came on and felt like for a split second the power died but it came back on a second later.

Sorry if this is sounding hard to understand just trying my best as I don’t understand it much myself lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk