ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Issue with MacBook

Lou

Turned my MacBook on this morning to be greeted with a popup about my computers clock being set to a date before Jan 1. 2008 and this may cause erratic behaviour.

When I ok this I then get a message saying 'Do I want the application mDNSresponder to accept incoming network connections?'
This allows me to Deny or Accept.

There is another popup message behind this saying 'do you want the application configd to accept incoming network connections?'
Again can Deny or Accept.

I've accepted both but won't allow me on Internet via my wifi but can accept my wifi no problem with my iPhone.

Anyone had something similar happen before? I'm new to all the Mac errors so no idea what's happening!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
The battery backed up ram has become corrupted or the battery has failed. You'll probably have got a whole load of keychain errors as well.