ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It’s the little things...

2004 Racing Blue 182
18dac0e057474defc174097eb8bc2f3a.jpg

Got in from work and was looking for something completely unrelated, but found the old keyring from the Twingo 133. Forgot I’d kept that!

Result [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Mines retro. When I was a kid I collected keyrings from anywhere we went. My dad's mate was a mechanic who moved between main dealers a lot and he got me loads of manufacturer keyrings. I had my first R5 keys on this and my last R5 and now the Clio keys. So I've had it in my pocket off and on since 1994!
a5035a1cf4499d3f06d496be1a4d313b.jpg

2004 Racing Blue 182
I’ve just changed me me from the old skool RenaultSport one to a new version to match the badge on the boot lid.

58f196f66d6aeb5a79377f6c8db90f92.jpg

Although, it’s a much longer fob so may switch back.

2004 Racing Blue 182
Has anyone still got the old skool ClioSport.net one???

I cut the ring off mine and used it as a plaque in my first Valver where the Williams build number sits!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Mines retro. When I was a kid I collected keyrings from anywhere we went. My dad's mate was a mechanic who moved between main dealers a lot and he got me loads of manufacturer keyrings. I had my first R5 keys on this and my last R5 and now the Clio keys. So I've had it in my pocket off and on since 1994!
a5035a1cf4499d3f06d496be1a4d313b.jpg
Had that keyring longer than I've been alive :kissingheart::neutral:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I just find it a tad ott mate.
Not when you own something worth looking after, I spend lots of time and money on my car and to not have something on my keys that would cause damage is quite simple. [emoji106]

And maybe to you it is a bit ott but there is no need to keep on having a dig about it.

RB Clio 182
Not when you own something worth looking after, I spend lots of time and money on my car and to not have something on my keys that would cause damage is quite simple. [emoji106]

And maybe to you it is a bit ott but there is no need to keep on having a dig about it.
I esited my post because i didnt want to sound like a dick :up: