ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

it all makes sense now...

Clio 200
after buying the 172 i was more than happy to have bought my 2nd clio but it just didnt really hit the spot.

i was wasting money on petrol but not really getting that fun factor that so many people on here talk about. it was really fast compared to my old cars a 1.2 and a 1.3cdti but i dont now something was missing from it.

got the exhaust done, plates, and rid of the yellow side lights and i started to like it a bit better since it was now "mine" as such but still couldnt see why i was spending the money to run it.

yesterday me and a couple of friends decided to take a wee run up to loch lomond, my mate in his 180bhp del sol and my other mate in her vx220.. we decided to have a wee blast on the private runway up there and the clio comfortably beat the del sol and was right behind the vx220 all the way not much between them tbh. it then started to really click just how quick the wee clio is.

a soon left them as had to come home for work so decided for the first time since i have had it i will take it for a proper back road blast since the weather was good aswell. and it really started to shine, made me realise just how fun the car is to drive, all the way down the road with a huuuuge smile while battering along the back roads. and now my view has completely changed on the car. thought i would share with you all :D

Clio 200
yeah seems to be a few from around this way, not met any of them yet apart from 2 dannys chauster and carbon clio .

Clio 200
I know the 0-60 is 5.6 and top speed about 135mph, but tbh there wasnt much between them i was quite surprised.