ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It had to happen sooner or later!

Given the number of posts on this forum about reliability problems with the Cup, I suppose it was bound to happen. After 6months and 6000 miles of trouble free motoring it fails to start. Car returned to Dealer courtesy of the AA and fault diagnosed as a faulty battery! After only 6 months! Even better, the dealer didnt even have one in stock.

Still at least its back on the road, heres hoping for at least another 6 months troublefree motoring?

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

sorry to hear of your troubles.

My 03 plate 172 (3k on the clock) has just had the d/side headlamp washer ball go awol.

So looks like Im set for my first trip to renault for 2004.

251bhp Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by norfolkminis on 20 January 2004

My 03 plate 172 (3k on the clock) has just had the d/side headlamp washer ball go awol.

So looks like Im set for my first trip to renault for 2004.
Mine went missing less than a week of me owning my 53 plate from brand new. Went to renault, they said they dont do the washer ball seperate and you have to buy the full unit. It cost me £9.

Looking back i should have gone to the renault showroom and nicked one off one of their display cars. Id do that if i was you. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by The Guvnor on 20 January 2004

Mine went missing less than a week of me owning my 53 plate from brand new. Went to renault, they said they dont do the washer ball seperate and you have to buy the full unit. It cost me £9.

Looking back i should have gone to the renault showroom and nicked one off one of their display cars. Id do that if i was you. ;)
Should have been replaced under warranty surely - mine were.