ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It passed!

2.0 tsi Scirocco
So today my car had its mot, and i was really nervous about it passing.
BUT IT DID! thats made my year!!

i now have fallen in love with my car once again, i need to get money to start doing more stuff to it!

anyway, my friends clio also passed its mot today haha so we took a few photos (sorry for the bad quality)

chrisndanrear.jpg

chrisndanfront.jpg

chrisndan.jpg

2.0 tsi Scirocco
im so proud of my car right now haha :D
well i have williams bumpers n bonnet which need to be sprayed
but still undecided whether i actualy want to get them done
n also i wanna eitehr get my alloys refurbed n sprayed or get some new alloys
and of cause lower it haaha

2.0 tsi Scirocco
the best part about the mot was the bloke who done it said its one of the cleanest N reg cars hes seen.
that made me super proud of my car haha makes all the hard work of cleaning n carrying worth while lol

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Grats! Mines got its first MOT test nxt month, it should fly through though. Your planned MODS sound nice and subtle

2.0 tsi Scirocco
cheers everyone :)
iv just now gotta find the money, n somewhere to get my bumpers n bonnet sprayed ha

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
People on WC will say this isn't true but I used to dred MOT time for me and my old Williams. Used to know it would fail on something. Problem when they get that old somethings is always on the verge of worn out. Heres to a years motoring.