ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Italian Landscapes

7882251284_347e3126fe_c.jpg

Tuscan Sunset by Brazo76, on Flickr

7882261722_0fefe43b8b_c.jpg

Golden Fields by Brazo76, on Flickr

7882271034_f80422a02f_c.jpg

Yellow Italy by Brazo76, on Flickr

7882275796_8c92c36a30_z.jpg

Sunrise over a Vineyard by Brazo76, on Flickr

7882265594_34934905f1.jpg

Tuscan Sundown by Brazo76, on Flickr

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Beautiful Mark. Tuscany is awesome, i went to Sicily last year and the views of Etna made for some incredible photos

Wow what a landscape! I went to Tuscany as a child, but I can't really remember it. Would love to back someday.

What GND filters did you use out of interest?

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
superb pics.
italy looks amazing,id love to go as i love history too.
half my family are italian,the rome will be our next hol once our sons old enough...athens too.

Thanks guys, it was very parched with no rain since april so i went for a yellow look lol.

Dan I used cokin gnd's up to 3 stacked as the light was so bright!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Awesome shots fella! no. 1 & 3 for me, I need to get out and do some more landscape stuff.

Thanks guys!

I would like to add one of these images to my 500px account, seems 1 and 3 are the favourites, may well go with 3 as its more an 'image' with the yellow tones!

I walked away from the scene after taking 'Yellow Italy' I had the shot I wanted, even though I knew the afterglow in the sky was would be stunning! Given the parched nature of the land I knew this shot would be better suited than a pink and blue tones so went for a beer! I did regret it mind...:eek: