ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB's Maintenance / Owners Experiences

ITB'd MK1
Dave, there's a shitload of ITB'd mk1s heading to surrey rolling road on the 27th. Several of them are dailys, mine included. Pop down, i think there's even spaces to run if you wanted

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
20k ?!?! WTF

For that kinda cash you should have the quickest Clio on the forum

I would imagine I have the quickest car. Its just not a Clio! ;)

If you don't do any of the work yourself you can easily spend £20k on stuff like diffs, ITBs, seats, roll cage, wheels, brakes etc etc!

Labour is also a huge cost.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
I wouldn't take the RR figures from powerstation too seriously, my 172 made 181bhp and it's pretty much standard.

Yeah i thought that at the time :approve: Just a good graph comparison over ITB's and the usual mods i thought

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Dave, there's a shitload of ITB'd mk1s heading to surrey rolling road on the 27th. Several of them are dailys, mine included. Pop down, i think there's even spaces to run if you wanted

Dan that sounds good to me mate, how much is it? Bit of a trot but would be good to have a poke round a few more ITB'd cars

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Spending £2k on a clio to add 10bhp.

No thanks.

Everyone i know that has gone down that route (mostly on 106/saxo's i suppose) has regretted it. The noise simply isnt worth the extra money.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I guess you'll gain a fair bit more in a clio :) cheaper than supercharger or a turbo upgrade and more user friendly. doesn't put a lot of stress on the box as well, then why not?

ITB'd MK1
Spending £2k on a clio to add 10bhp.

No thanks.

Everyone i know that has gone down that route (mostly on 106/saxo's i suppose) has regretted it. The noise simply isnt worth the extra money.

lots of s**t saxo conversions around though. Gained 30bhp on one a while back just by changing the ECU and sorting the mapping (was on KMS orignially)