ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Maxogen soundclip

Titanium 182 FF
I've looked in all the usual places but can't really get a decent idea of how it sounds on a Clio 182. Anybody know of a video or are willing to do a quick one of theirs?

How much different does it sound to OEM?

Cheers

Ph1
Never ran a stock set up for years but there is next to no induction roar with mine. Old Viper used to give awesome rip.

I have a maxogen on my 200,

it sounds sheer awesome, there is the low down rumble (closest thing i cam describe it to is a subaru) when your tourqieing it in the low down revs,

mid range it's very growly makes the car sound more powerful and enthusiastic

top end it sounds like it is building up "boost" pressure as there is a hiss along with what I can only describe as one of the best noises I've ever heard, the induction roar is just unreal

And when your in Eco mode you will never even know it is fitted very quite and civilised

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love mine in the 172 :) the only thing about it though - drowned out by the KTR supersport exhaust!
So couldn't really get you an accurate sound clip of it

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Had one, couldn't really hear it over ktec exhaust. Ktec I/k sounds much better IMO

Titanium 182 FF
Anybody else willing to do a quick sound clip, please :eek:
I have KTEC Supersport, but with a silenced section so It's not much louder than OEM.