ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itg panel filter

172 cup baby
anybody had one/got one? what do they sound like, feel like (not phisically) please any help,advice!:S

Renault Clio 197 ('08)
anybody had one/got one? what do they sound like, feel like (not phisically) please any help,advice!:S

I've got one! Bought it direct from K-tec so it was bit pricey but personally I think it's definitely worthwhile! My old, original filter was dead so I probably noticed a significant increase in engine pick up and it adds a little more 'grunt' when accelerating hard. Great mod if u don't want an induction kit!

Civic Type-R
Wont get any difference in sound but you get a bit more pick-up. Get a larger air feed at the same time for better gains and a better sound.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
royston tis ben seen the car geez looks nice suprised to see you on here.

the panel filter ive heard good things about its on my list of mods.

Fiesta ST
I have been using the ITG Panel Filter in my RT. Seems to pick up a little bit easier and that. But you can't expect wonders from a Panel Filter. :) Well worth the price tag though as it's improving breathing, without the heatsoak. :)

172 cup baby
cheers fellows,still might go for it as not into ripping boxes out and fitting after market parts inside..... over

Clio 197 ('08 R'Blue)
Oh and the other good thing is it'll never need replacing! To clean you just need a service kit/re-oiling kit so definitely a worthwhile investment!

FF Blackgold 182
Got one myself, better than the standard one. MPG gains i find are noticible but only on the m-way really. Might get a Maxogen next year tho.:approve:

Clio 172 mk2
cheers fellows,still might go for it as not into ripping boxes out and fitting after market parts inside..... over

Yeah...that's the sane reason I installed a panel....didn't want aftermarket stuff noticable under the bonnet.