ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its a sad day for turtle wax :(

E90
i finally secumbed to the legion of geeks and i have purchased some Meguiar shizzle, I have scratch X, to do that knarly bit where the mystery man crashed my golf, and some Nxt Tech wax?? is it any good, i just picked the first one that came to hand.

can i scratch X the effected part only, it wont look different to teh rest of the panel will it, once the whole thing is waxed? and it wont look different once the wax has worn off???

Rich stop fcuking laughing!!! LOL

I still only have fairy liquid and a sponge and bucket for washing, and old pants for polishing off the wax.

106 GTi
Whatever next!

The Scratch X should be fine in the said area only, as long as the rest of the paint on the panel is in good shape, you wont tell.

The NXT will look decent on Black, is not to bad, but the protection it gives does not last long.

Ive just seen his new cleaning thread on another forum

"Can you use a PC on wood?"

"I have an extensive clogg collection and want to keep them looking tip-top. I was wondering if any could give me some advice on what polishes and cloths to use as I really like some of these as they have some great memories. I love the days walking by the canals, clipping my cloggs together. It would be fantastic to get them back into the condition they used to be."

Sad, but true!!

E90
Alan said:
Christ on a bike....

This is only the start of it mate...
No ffs, my little northern friend, if you see me anywhere near a PC, or funky special rag or sheep mitt, u have my permission to shoot me.

E90
Lmao,

I just went outside and had a go, looks a weebit better, the bigger scratches didn't come out, which i expected, proof of t'pudding will be tomorrow when its in direct sunlight, if it hasn't improved it, i'm hunting all you boys down and skinning you alive before rolling you all in salt. next good 5 day forecast and i'll wax the whole thing.

LOL, Weemans on a slippery slope

btw forgot to say earlier the discount code you wanted for PC on Autopia is 'ABC' ;)

106 GTi
LOL

Weeman, If the Scratch X looks not to have worked as well you have liked, try it a few more times. It can take a few applications to get it sorted. Make sure you work it till there is none to remove, that way it will do it's job properly.

E90
okey dokey our kid, will do that, and try and get some more elbow grease into it, its raining so not today though, LOL