ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

its all comin 2getha

went to bodyshop other day to go thro again wot i was havin done to my car n wot they wld be doin.also to let the matey know that i wanted to keep the car the same colour(blue) but put a twist on it. he was really cool when we was talking in that he said he would sort out a colour based round the original but make it a bit different n he said that he wolud b takin a pic of the car everyday n when it was done would put a final pic up on his wall with all the other cars he has done. also said that the car will look so different even tho its only smoothing n colour coding n that.

jus really itchin to get the car in the shop but these poxy wheels havent turned up yet!aaarrrgh!!!want them on n the car dropped before it goes in2 bodyshop

prob doesnt mean much to ppl without seein the car but will be posting pics as soon as it is done

Quote: Originally posted by feirce187 on 17 October 2004

jus really itchin to get the car in the shop but these poxy wheels havent turned up yet!aaarrrgh!!!want them on n the car dropped before it goes in2 bodyshop
How come? Id leave them off.. until it was done!

500bhp Scoob

yea i put steelies on mine when i took it to the sprayshop, saves em getting dusty n what not

dnt know when they r comin so if i put the car in then they will turn up n i have got to go to the place to have them fitted n the car lowered at same time or else i would of left them off. fort that when i ordered them that they wld b on by now but that was nearly a month ago n still no show.

ideally wld like to leave them off

could always take them off specially 4 bodyshop n leave the steelies wiv the bodyshop n have them put back on when he is done.

prob do that instead

cheers