ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its back.......and....spot the difference

H22A7 Accord Type R
Well............. it was pretty strange and mixed emotions when i collected it yesterday...............

Welcome back the R3 mobile........... 9months of problems with insurance and i give you my fixed car...... (crappy phone pics but its not cliosport.net standards of clean haha)

IMAGE_091.jpg

IMAGE_090.jpg

IMAGE_092.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
yea! i cant believe how sweet the engine is running lol! it sailed its MOT yesterday so i collected it :) it feels really strange being back in it! not used to it at all! keep wondering why ppl looking at me! ..........where's ma van lol

R20 - yea, i got there in the end! and got a chunk of compo too!

K20 EG Hatch
nice to see it back mate! god its been a while since i seen ur motor.....
u comin to FCS bud?

K20 EG Hatch
lol i int properly cleaned a car since i had my 1.2, nearly two months :(
should have my new 182 within a week though :p
looking forward to seein ya there, will have to meet up!

K20 EG Hatch
Dan Page said:
lol i int properly cleaned a car since i had my 1.2, nearly two months :(
should have my new 182 within a week though :p
looking forward to seein ya there, will have to meet up!

/\ /\ in a none gay way btw.....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Roberto!

good to have you back fella. car looks great, i'm sure you wouldn't have had it back if it wasn't perfect. good on ya.

see you at FCS again this year sir.

Chris

Ad

MK2 FRS
Gald you got sorted...

And they where quite right to comp. you for all the fooking about that they did!!

Racing Blue 182
looking nice as ever.

How much compo you get in the end?
What happened anput the roof? wasnt that damaged in the accident?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
tempted me to do somthing with my wheels now!

was this the one that had the ripples in the roof that the insurance wouldnt say was caused by the crash?

looks good though :D

K20 EG Hatch
/\ /\ lol i took his old "ghetto" springs off duttys car the other day, i will be fittin em to a mates car soon. they been on 5 cars then i think....

H22A7 Accord Type R
cheers all! if you do a search for R3OBC and elephant you will find out!!! Yea, its the one where i hit a ramp in the road so hard it rippled my roof! Now its back and straighter than ever with a whole new front suspension setup...........

BUT.......9 months off the road has taken its toll. Engine went funny yesterday.........misfiring like hell, runnin on 3 (or 2 lol) cylinders. K-tec sounds like a subarooo lol, and engine management light flashing. Who can tell me what that is then?? probably some shite dragged through from the fuel tank with it being sat so long??? it drives, just got no power and sounds good lol. Back to the garage for a look. will prob get the AA out today for a look too.

Coil? :) Cheers for the comments everyone.........i just need to be patient with the engine now lol

*and it definately doesnt need 17s ;)

Octavia VRS
Good to see the R30BC mobile back, looking good, now get it clean :) Hope you get the above problems sorted.

Still dealing with Elephant over the crash my car was involved in. Looks like they are taking the guy who was at blame to court as he hasn't responded to any mails/calls etc. The wait for my excess continues.... :(

H22A7 Accord Type R
Kenny..........stick at it mate, if u need any help regarding elephant, fire me a PM! i have learnt SO much about insurance claims lol. Not much you can do about a 3rd party though.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini
Glad you've got your car back.

The joys of being insured by the so called insurance companies. esp HIC,Elephant,Flux (all underwritten by Highway Insurance I believe).

I've had the misfortune of dealing with HIC over my none fault total loss claim.