ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its back! the BIGGEST Auto Finesse offer ever...

Our secret santa mystery gift offer gives you all the excitement of christmas morning every time you order from us…

offerpagecopy.jpg

Thats right ladies and gents we are back once again with our amazing Secret Santa offer and this year it going to be bigger and better than ever before, as we have a whole truck full of goodies to give away.

Here’s how it works, place an order over £50 via our online store and use the promo code: SANTA67 at the checkout, then we will include another random product from the range absolutely free*, It could be a bottle of Revive, some Tough Coat or even a pot of Desire, we have every product from the range all in our box of goodies to give away this Christmas. The product you receive is totally random – but your gift will always equate to no less than 20% of your order value and possibly a whole lot more.

So if you need to stock up on cleaning gear or get Dad a last minute Christmas gift, now’s the time to do it, because you most certainly will get more than you bargained for…

Just some of the great gifts we are giving away this Christmas…

WEB-OFFERS.jpg

Offer ends midnight Sunday 21st December

*Please note some free items included in this offer may be classified as “seconds”, with minor packaging imperfections (ie: label creases, misalignment, small dents or deformations etc)

Just some of the free gifts we have sent out this morning with orders...

ScreenShot2014-11-28at145334.png

10624622_10152830563995977_3923951631581204157_n.jpg

10521370_10152830563565977_3889195551542422445_n.jpg

10313198_10152830564040977_6655924627377103029_n.jpg

Its been a long day for big G guarding all your Black Friday orders, they are finally all loaded up on the van and on their way to you :thumb:

10522668_10152830862630977_5142698950892793608_n.jpg

Some nice surprises for people on Monday ;)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I would do pretty much anything for a pot of originals.. I'm so mad at myself for not purchasing one at WaxStock. It's the only AF product I don't have. :(

Great prizes guys!

The Originals vary in price depending on how elaborate the design, as each one is hand decorated the price is heavily dependent on the time that Neil spends on it. The Originals varied in price from £120-£500. We will be releasing some more soon for sale.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
The Originals vary in price depending on how elaborate the design, as each one is hand decorated the price is heavily dependent on the time that Neil spends on it. The Originals varied in price from £120-£500. We will be releasing some more soon for sale.

Joe, could you please PM me some details?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Needed to order a few bits so bumped up the order to be over £50 just to see if I get lucky with anything I don't already have :)

Lol at 5l of Avalanche free!

That's a hell of a gift!

Awesome dog! What's his breed/name @Auto Finesse?

Thanks, shes a Rotti Colly cross. We found her wandering about up near our factory two years ago, she used to keep coming up everyday to play with our two jack russells, she would scratch the front door to come in. She used to live in a stables down the bottom but the owner didn't want her anymore so we ended up taking her in at Christmas "as a treat" and she never left. Shes a cool dog, really smart.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks, shes a Rotti Colly cross. We found her wandering about up near our factory two years ago, she used to keep coming up everyday to play with our two jack russells, she would scratch the front door to come in. She used to live in a stables down the bottom but the owner didn't want her anymore so we ended up taking her in at Christmas "as a treat" and she never left. Shes a cool dog, really smart.

Awww, that's brilliant. She does look ace