ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its finally arrived

Scooby STi, FiestaST

picked up my brand spanking new no finance straight purchase clio today.

got GAP coming round monday - then the fun begins :)

Been a member here since ordering the black beaut and people here seem cool.

Hope to start getting involved with things and sorting the car out a bit ;)

anyway HI....

Matt

Scooby STi, FiestaST

its the dynamique 1.6 Black..... got it list price coz my mate works at lookers.... go the climate comtrol electrics etc....

couldnt really afford of justify to the missus the sport... gutted but i like the chosen one

Scooby STi, FiestaST

already do... its a big change to the last car i owned.... a HUGE Truck. infact ive seen clios transported in the back of em.......

I dont like any of the small cars on the market this year except the clio and the pug.... but the clio is far far better imo.

got the intelliguard 950 with window closure coming on monday... cha ching.

how many people from this site attend the FCS ???

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quite a few are going to FCS. Cliosport has a stand there this year. If you join up to Cliosport, amongst other things you will be able to post in the meetings section and find out what shows/meets Cliosport is attending.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

not a chance on the truck front im afraid... no pics whatsoever..... just got my new ccamera tho so loads of pics from now on... canon 300d SLR with loads of bits and bobs...

is the joining back on line.... :(