ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its just not fast anymore...

LY 200

I always think of my valver as slow until i take it for a blast down the local dual i used to get only 60 down in my Clio RL and i hit X speed after givin it full stick!!!

That always reminds me that i never wanna be drivin a 1.2 again for a long period of time!!!

Do a search for induction kits then buy one. Change the exhaust. Try Viper, Hill, KC etc. Use optimax only. Ditch your seats and mates. Never fill up more than 1/2 tank. Lose weight. Go for track days. Find new roads or drive at night. Check tyre pressure.

If all this fails save up £££!!!

LY 200

^^^Lol are you for real mate!!!!

All the aboves abit of a chore just for abit of speed imo!!!!

Misses and I have only had a 182 for a couple of weeks and it is begining to feel quicker now the miles are going on, however, when I get back into my Cupra R, it shows what really quick is!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

I dont think that feeling will be a problem for me.. Im going from a 1.2 to the 182 :D I hope it feels good :p

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by Thomss on 06 June 2005

I dont think that feeling will be a problem for me.. Im going from a 1.2 to the 182 :D I hope it feels good :p
Good wont even come close to how it is going to feel

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

:D really really looking forward to it. I am looking around now for prices etc. Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Thomss on 06 June 2005

I did that a month ago and my 182 did feel realy slowup till a few days ago when i started driving my gfs mini one, everytime i get in my 182 now it feels so fast, makes you appreciate the power when you drive a slower car for a bit.

182, GTR, C63

I used to drive the work vans and that made me realise how fast my ol cup was. Problem is you just keep forgetting. I wasnt very sensible with it and id probably touch 80-90 in a morning on my way to work. Thing is the highest speed limit was a 40. Im driving a 1.8 focus which some of my mates think is pretty quick but in comparrison its seems like im dragging 3 carravans behind me.

I often end up driving normal hire cars in my job, sometimes for whole weeks, or weeks on end. When I get back in the Clio its like driving it for the first time again :D