ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its sort of alive

Rb 182
Hay sambo, been at work hence the late reply. Mines has a fully exhast inc de-cat and an air filter, sounds really good. They are descnt cars, and would be quick for a first one. I had a tuned Ax Gt before this and a Rover 820t, but its fairly nippy. It handles well, and stops really well so can show bettr cars the tail. Can see off similar small cars puntos, corsa's etc. Ive taken a Nova 1.3 sr in mines. (private test track) ;)

Hope this helps

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Djw Dave said:
Hay sambo, been at work hence the late reply. Mines has a fully exhast inc de-cat and an air filter, sounds really good. They are descnt cars, and would be quick for a first one. I had a tuned Ax Gt before this and a Rover 820t, but its fairly nippy. It handles well, and stops really well so can show bettr cars the tail. Can see off similar small cars puntos, corsa's etc. Ive taken a Nova 1.3 sr in mines. (private test track) ;)

Hope this helps

ahhhh schweet pal, do they have off clio 1.2's mk2 and 3's? lol.... obviously if i was racing, it would be on my race track :cool:

oh, and a 1.1 Cinquento sporting, 1.4 Pug 206 5dr lx, Mini Cooper 1.3?

i need to beat my friends on this track :evil:

lol.... thanks for the info pal

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
oh yer, and what is handling like on this baby's? good/very good/brilliant?

lol, 21 questions! :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It would see off 1.2 8v clios and be level with the 16valve ones.

Cinq sporting, yes. 206, maybe, old skool mini maybe depends if its been tuned.

All clios handle very well, Daves should be even better now it has coilovers!!

Rb 182
As john says the cinqy would be gone, 206 probably level. Old skool minis are quick and handle really well, so not too muhc of a chance there. They handle quite well as standard, get some springs and shocks on her and it will be even better. Or coiolovers like mines ;)

Also depends on how you drive, you could have a Enzo but if you cant drive for s*it you aint gonna win lol

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
ahhh cheers boys, nice one. Dont worry it will be on coilovers or a nice suspension set up, i think it should beat the 206, i was out in it last night, does 60 in about 13-14 i think by the stats! These RT's are like 11-12 aint they so its all goood.

Most likely will get it all stripped out too, buckets or some nice recaros, 14-15's..... oh and one of them things i saw on ebay, a resistor to add up to 40bhp... that will see them all off! LMAO.

cheers for the help fellas, very nice car too mate, looks mean!

:D

Rb 182
SamboRT said:
ahhh cheers boys, nice one. Dont worry it will be on coilovers or a nice suspension set up, i think it should beat the 206, i was out in it last night, does 60 in about 13-14 i think by the stats! These RT's are like 11-12 aint they so its all goood.

Most likely will get it all stripped out too, buckets or some nice recaros, 14-15's..... oh and one of them things i saw on ebay, a resistor to add up to 40bhp... that will see them all off! LMAO.

cheers for the help fellas, very nice car too mate, looks mean!

:D

Even just shocks and springs are good. Im not really sure on how quick 206's are but you can let us know.

Stripped is the way ahead, but i like some interior bits, mines is getting turboed anyway so dont really need to save weight! lol

Get a set of buckets though, hold you in better tahn anything else (Not too comfy though) :(

Chip = NO lol

Any more questions just ask :)

Rb 182
Er could be, had a bad cable on one the other day (Tuesday) Cable and H/u were replaced, all was sorted and customre seemed happy. Why??

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
yo dave, had a go of my mates cinq last night, i have to say it was rather slow... well it felt it after driving 172's, 182's and meggy 225's lol.

it is very quick off the line, weighs nothing as i think i could pick it up with my big toe. haha

and that beat the 206 (on private roads)..... so my aim is for the RT to beat the cinq.... hmmm.

we shall see... should be getting a RT in about 2 weeks hopefully when i have the money saved!!

:)

A well built VW
Djw Dave said:
Er could be, had a bad cable on one the other day (Tuesday) Cable and H/u were replaced, all was sorted and customre seemed happy. Why??

I know the woman (Brians Aunt) that you did it for and we had a wee giggle at work the other day about it , she is very happy with the results - should have got her to get new speakers tho.....

looks really nice, what coilies have you got? ime looking at coilies for mine and ive been reccomended the fk's.

Rb 182
The Big Yin said:
I know the woman (Brians Aunt) that you did it for and we had a wee giggle at work the other day about it , she is very happy with the results - should have got her to get new speakers tho.....

I thought brian had up-rated them? He had subs etc in. I didnt sell it just fitted it. Hope you werent too nasty :p

A well built VW
Djw Dave said:
I thought brian had up-rated them? He had subs etc in. I didnt sell it just fitted it. Hope you werent too nasty :p

He had but took them out when he sold her the car and no matter how hard she tries he ait putting em back in. hear you got a new job too Congrats (?ps im not stalkin you honest)

Nah mate not nasty at all

Pikey Truck
Lovin the Black F1 Cups...

Cant wait to see the pics/vids when the new engine goes in!!

Rb 182
The Big Yin said:
He had but took them out when he sold her the car and no matter how hard she tries he ait putting em back in. hear you got a new job too Congrats (?ps im not stalkin you honest)

Nah mate not nasty at all

Yup start at Vaux next Monday. Cant wait :)

WIll get the clio turbo done a bit quicker ;)

Rb 182
Although one thing i will say is that the back is going up a bit. Sits too low. was a little bit of madness, but ho hum. :)