ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes Album Artwork

Tesla MP3 2021
Why is it that when you add a load of Albums via iTunes and it says its processing the Album artwork but when you actually go the Album its not on there and you have to manually click get Album artwork for that Album.

Arghhh!

Arctic 182FF
hmm strange, mine got all the album artwork ok when i got my macbook, imported like all my mp3s (many many albums) and they all picked up artwork ok.. strange

Clio 172mk2
maybe if you names the tracks proporly , and stated the album artist, it wud find all the art work , ive never had any problems with mp3s ripped from cds, which is same as downloading

Recaro Black Gold 182
Just highlight the tracks and select get info then paste a picture of the album cover and save.

Job done.

Audi S3 225
How long does it take you guys roughly to apply album art manually to say 1 album. Because im sure i have a problem with mine. When I select all the songs on the album and apply the art and it takes at least 2-3 mins and sometimes doesnt even show up on the iphone! Im sure theres a problem somewhere maybe with the usb ports or itunes.