ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes and Password Issue

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Hello Apple wizards.

I'm having an issue with iTunes on my MacBook and my password. I've just been redeeming an iTunes giftcard and as per usual, I'm asked for my password. I've typed it in correctly (even copied and pasted it, username also copied and pasted) and iTunes is constantly telling me it's incorrect. Now I know it is correct because it accepts the password when using iTunes on my iPhone and iPad. Then, even after telling my the password was wrong three times, it credited my iTunes with the £25 card anyway.

Does anyone know what the issue is? It's all started happening after I changed my password about two months ago. Had a quick Google but I can't really find the issue I'm having.

Cheers.

So I've just tried to buy an album and it again is saying the username or password is incorrect. Tried to buy it on my iPhone with the same ​details and BOOM, downloading. WTF is going on?

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Well after three password resets it's now working. God knows what was going on.