ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itunes confuses me

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
as above lol, havnt reli had a ipod before so not used to i tunes and jus want any basic advice on how it all works, how do i put songs on...
also i had a mess about with it last nite and it sometimes shows ids or pics in itunes that ive had on my computer allready and i dont want this to happen??
also, how could i put a ilm on to my iphone, do i have to download something on to my comp to do this?
any help appreciated

or and also, i dropped my iphone and have smashed the screen but at least it still works, think itl be apple i need help from with that lol

iTunes is VERY simple.

For movies you'll need to download a decoder, convertor style program..

For tunes, simply stick a CD in to the drive, import it into your library (takes a minute or so) then when you hook the iPod up to the PC, it will sync automatically..

If your online whilst importing the CD, it usually finds the track names aswell..

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
iTunes is VERY simple.

For movies you'll need to download a decoder, convertor style program..

For tunes, simply stick a CD in to the drive, import it into your library (takes a minute or so) then when you hook the iPod up to the PC, it will sync automatically..

If your online whilst importing the CD, it usually finds the track names aswell..

cheers mate, im having a play about with it now, for the videos do you mean i have to download something onto my computer that is seperate from itunes?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I found putting music stupidly complicated to, ended up googling it. From what I can see there is no proper way of doing it. Have to make playlists. Can't just drag and drop albums like everyother mp3 player

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I found putting music stupidly complicated to, ended up googling it. From what I can see there is no proper way of doing it. Have to make playlists. Can't just drag and drop albums like everyother mp3 player

thanks mate, think im guna have to get the hang of it like lol, hav u put any dvd films on ur iphone and if you have, how do you do that?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Not tried yet, but everyone says Use Handbrake to convert the DVD

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

+1

There are some very good aspects to the iTunes interface - backup being one of them. But actually putting the music on is too long-winded. Who actually bothers with playlists? :S

D.

Bumder With A Buffer
+1

There are some very good aspects to the iTunes interface - backup being one of them. But actually putting the music on is too long-winded. Who actually bothers with playlists? :S

D.

No one!...well not a plylist to listen too.

I made a playlist in Itunes, named it IPhone playlist and drag all my music I want on the phone into there. Then just sync that playlist only with my Iphone. The other way is a pain in the arse and this is simple as f**k :)

So the playlist I have actually contains all the music I want..simples :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
i thought it was bloody hard to work as well when i first used it, not really sure wat im doing now but some how get songs on to the ipod :)