ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes help... *Pics*

Combo
Just got a new computer and just sorting out my music so I plug in my iPod and then this happens...

Capture.jpg

So I enter my details then this happens...

Capture2.jpg

So I OK it then this happens again...

Capture.jpg

I know, a massive vicious circle.

Anyone help?

Combo
Yeah it's a real pain in the b****cks.

Might give them a ring in the week.

Anyone else have any pointers?

ur megane r26
i have heard that you cant use an ipod on more than one computer, my sister put hers on mine, and then when she went to use it on her own it deleted all of her music, might be worth doing a google search however,

Bux

Golf GTD
i have heard that you cant use an ipod on more than one computer, my sister put hers on mine, and then when she went to use it on her own it deleted all of her music, might be worth doing a google search however,

You can have it on 1 computer, and when you connect it to another then it brings up the list of songs but you cannot play any of them; they are greyed out.
With it deleting the music, that's because she had 'Automatically Sync' selected, and it would automatically match the ipod to the music on her computer.