ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes question..

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Right.. i've got a selection of music that i am 100% sure is not going to be to my passenger(s) taste.

Is there a way of putting my music onto my ipod, but not have that selection of music played during a shuffle? But still have access to the songs when i choose/find the folder.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
As above create a playlist with only the music you want to be played.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
As above create a playlist with only the music you want to be played.

I know this.

But i mean, when i play the music from my ipod in the car, i press 'shuffle all' and there is a chance that that music will be played, during the shuffle.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Ah sorry I read it wrong, if you press shuffle in the playlist it will just shuffle songs that are in that playlist.

Add it to a playlist called "It's my f**king car so I play what I want. Now shut up and listen to Toxic again"

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Ah sorry I read it wrong, if you press shuffle in the playlist it will just shuffle songs that are in that playlist.

But what if i wanted to shuffle my entire music collection, but not wanting 'those' played? Is this possible?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. It is.

Just create a playlist from your entire library of gay songs, then delete the straight ones(the ones you don't want to hear). Simple.

What's his name and where are you two going?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
LOL. It is.

Just create a playlist from your entire library of gay songs, then delete the straight ones(the ones you don't want to hear). Simple.

What's his name and where are you two going?

PMSL Christopher u nutter!

It's my gf, and she doesn't like listening to dubstep, and s club 7.

Clio 1.5 dci
Click get info on the song (s) in itunes and in options tick the skip when shuffling box.
No more embarrasing boyzone moments! :rasp: