ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've been offered a new 200 Cup 'Deal' - Opinions?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think that's a tad too much for a non Recaro 200 with new one looming ever nearer.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
this is why i mentioned above if you are going PCP you must be able to see yourself in it for the full term and be able to keep to the millage

I went PCP and sold it after just 12 months. You don't HAVE to keep it for the full term.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yes i know you dont, ive chopped in both my pcp cars after a year because of circumstance changes but small deposit, low payments on a depreciating car can end up a problem, wasnt a problem on my GT DCi as it didnt depreciate quicker than i was paying it off, the 200 did though. leaving me with a chunk of negative equity.

and having the RS4 round the corner would imo make it financial suacide to change it in a years time!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I managed to sell mine (to a trader, so cheap!) and cleared my finance and still had about £700 cash back.

I only put in the minimum deposit too.

Its all about timing with these things. If you just wake up one morning and decide to get rid, you're going to lose money!! If you wait, judge the market, keep an eye on your finance owed, there is no reason to take the massive hits.

And if the worse comes to the worse and the market drops onto its ass, then you just keep it full term and hand it back.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah thats what i mean though with the new clio 4 RS coming out, imo buying a 200 now you really dont know where the market is going to go so i would be making sure i was prepaired to keep it to the end of the term incase i had to.