ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive Got My New Leathers!!! :D Im Sooo Happy!!! ;)

Yes indeed i have a fantastic new leather retrim in my valver!!
Anyone coming to the Southend meet on the 14th will be able to see it, along with a couple of other things i hope to have sorted by then!!

No pics yet but will try and get some sorted very soon...

It got done in France!?!!
But it is top quality! Got some lovely 1 off touches in there!
Its Dark grey to go with my black clio and it suits it perfectly!

Cream leather in the white clio would be very very nice too!
I think Rob is gonna get my old 16v interior i sold him retrimmed at some point too so it appears leather is the way forward for those living in Chelmsford!!

I dont wanna say how much it cost yet incase i got mugged!

So to reassure/devestate me how much do think i should have paid for it??

It consists of...
Both Front Seats
Back Seats
- Custom Arm rest built into middle of back seats, lift the lid on this to reveal a CD Multichanger!!
Padded leather Rear Parcel Shelf!!
Padded Leather Roof Lining!!
Custom Build Front Door Cards
- These have built in Alpine components with main speaker and tweeter seperately flush mounted!! And removed and smoothed lock pins!...And a car phone built in!?!?! lol!
Custom rear door cards with 6x9s built in!
Every single piece of plastic trim inside the car has been trimmed in leather! Including a random piece on the inside of the boot!?!
Williams Blue mats and carpet edged in leather!!
Gear Knob Gaiter

All items are dark grey autolux leather with blue piping!

So whaddaya reckon?

i have to say, i have seen sly pic of Glenns new leather interior, with help of my flying Russian friends.... and i must say "it does look damm good.."

To top it off he also has a custom made arm rest in the back with a pleasant surprise integrated!! to follow with custom leather roof lining!!!

very jealous material i must say, i hope he chokes on it!

i have to say, i have seen sly pic of Glenns new leather interior, with help of my flying Russian friends.... and i must say "it does look damm good.."

To top it off he also has a custom made arm rest in the back with a pleasant surprise integrated!! to follow with custom leather roof lining!!!

very jealous material i must say, i hope he chokes on it!

Glen you really want that ca phone plugged in!!LOL

I got someone coming to get my old ones Fri day

Mel - About your leather. I be getting mine done with a comany called torsion tunning. they are taking two of they cars to be done. And to get a better price I am getting mine done then. In be in a few months. 4 cars we should be able to get a good deal????

Cheers J!

I was thinking about getting my car phone hooked up again Rob! Driving round parkway the other night with a mate in my car; every set of traffic lights hed wait till the people looked across then "answer" my car phone and start talking on it!! Oh their faces!

Anyone know what the deal is with car phones!? Are they still manufactured!? How do you connect them!? What are the call costs!? etc...?

one word TART!!!

You should have said you were down town I was at home. Could have popped down and given you a little burn. Mines running well sweet since I

One word tart!!

You should have said you were in town would have popped down as was well bored. Mines running sweet as now and the exhaust is sorted now.

yea thats true. I the part i like best has to be the cusom door builds they are sweet. When I go cream and green piping I be the daddy. PS I love your seats!!!!!

Definately want the whole lot retrimmed, inc dash?
We all need to put down exactly what we want and try and get some good prices then? Have you seen any of the companys work before?

Not the one who is retirming I got the number for concept also. Trosion doo engine, bodykits etc and they are taking there project cars there for a special price so I might get in on it to. I have seen Conpect work before and that is the dogs b*****ks. Have you seen a blue 16v with a turbo conversion round town. Thats Bens and thats were he got his done

Glenn
This isnt by any chances Barrys old interior?
Sounds a bit too simular.
Could have a good guess at the price too if it is!
Tony

GR7

Shiny red R32

I thought you said you had new leathers, not seats in your car! I was just picturing you WEARING your leathers, not sitting on them!

Yeah, I know Ben Ive seen his interior and have the number for that place already didnt realise it was the same place!

Yea I seen that one. I saw you following him when I passed you in broomfield the other week. Retirm looks like the same colours as criags fiesta. Is the front mesh under the bonnet removed now thou.

m8 i would not mind having a look at ure swanky new retrim !! are u bout at the week end !!!

let me know

john

tex or call 07769905775

Glenn
Your one lucky boy arnt you.
Only ever seen pics of it but cant wait to see it at southend next week.
Any chance you wanna swap? (gotta ask aint ya)
Very nice tho mate, pricey but worth it.

Im workin on the pics front!! Will get some done at the weekend!

Yeah Mel ive seen your boys Astra driving about town - very nice!

John, am i right in thinking your in Basildon?? If so ill be down there on saturday if you wanna check my rawhide!?