ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ive seen some bad adds but this is in my top 5.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think someone's taking the piss.

Surely that cannot be real? Nobody is actually that thick, are they??

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172
there is a fairly high percentage of people (chavs) that leave school and can't read or write. so the fine example that has left the advert isn't doing too bad for him self; you can sort of understand it lol.

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  clio 172
hahaha... theres a bloke at work who comes from burnley..he talks like that..he aint the cleverest person in the world to be honest, when we recieved his job application (sp) he wrote "2" rather than "to".. he also filled the form in in red pen on 1 page..and then black on another

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
There's another thread on this same advert.

If its a genuine advert at least the lads tried. Not everyone is blessed with the ability to read and write perfectly.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
There is quite a few people out there that write like that, trust me.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*******84got to menton that it ad a nu engin in it owt of a 2000 1.6 corsa with about 56000 on mylage so engin is sound n that it is stil down as a 1.2 ls haha so cheap insurance for u wink wink or if u want to change it and tell the nastie tax man than that wud be up 2 u ********

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 FF
**SAXO ED LEETS NOT THAT SAXO LITES R NIECE BUT THE LUK AMAZIN ON MY CAR THIS TUK ALOT OF HARD WORK 2 GET RITE AS U CAN C***

They are no where near right. You can see the big gaps above them just from the pictures. what a t**t