ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ive seen the light.......

6/468 17poo

Now ive gotta palm these lights off onto a chav who will cherish them like a pair of reebok classics!

i bought these lights about 1.5/ 2years ago and no one had them i was well chuffed then i got a monaco blue car and decided against them and then everyone had them and spent £145 on them:(

aaah well sh!t happens

It took you ages to do that! Its well dark at the last photo! Heh.

Looks much better tho.. much better.

6/468 17poo

i no it took ages to do it never had the time but now im a student ive got all the time in the world!the right hand light was well tight at the connection and i couldnt get it off and it was getting dark!!

White Silver

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini JCW and FRS

WOW!! Someone whos actually taken Lexus lights OFF their car! That looks SOOOOO much better..(y)

mk1 RT

Quote: Originally posted by beatjunkie on 25 March 2005

Now ive gotta palm these lights off onto a chav who will cherish them like a pair of reebok classics!

i bought these lights about 1.5/ 2years ago and no one had them i was well chuffed then i got a monaco blue car and decided against them and then everyone had them and spent £145 on them:(

aaah well sh!t happens

i would have them how much do u want for them? dont know about the cherishing bit tho