ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive seen the light.......

6/468 17poo

Now ive gotta palm these lights off onto a chav who will cherish them like a pair of reebok classics!

i bought these lights about 1.5/ 2years ago and no one had them i was well chuffed then i got a monaco blue car and decided against them and then everyone had them and spent £145 on them:(

aaah well sh!t happens

It took you ages to do that! Its well dark at the last photo! Heh.

Looks much better tho.. much better.

6/468 17poo

i no it took ages to do it never had the time but now im a student ive got all the time in the world!the right hand light was well tight at the connection and i couldnt get it off and it was getting dark!!

mk1 RT

Quote: Originally posted by beatjunkie on 25 March 2005

Now ive gotta palm these lights off onto a chav who will cherish them like a pair of reebok classics!

i bought these lights about 1.5/ 2years ago and no one had them i was well chuffed then i got a monaco blue car and decided against them and then everyone had them and spent £145 on them:(

aaah well sh!t happens

i would have them how much do u want for them? dont know about the cherishing bit tho