ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jap car meet today, did a little vid...

No more clio's for me!
Check my bad self 2mins in ;)

I did most the filming and got a mate to film me against the SX. First time i've done this in the scooby, but got a bit better thoughout the day even managing a couple of handbrakes around the cone at the bottom. I didn't get them on vid, but i think someone esle did.

Heres the vid...some sweet motors there! :cool:

Warning its 10mins long! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItmqK3F4Q3Y

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
everyone looked to be granny shifting not double clutching....seriously though....no one was launching?

E60 diesel powah
everyone looked to be granny shifting not double clutching....seriously though....no one was launching?

tis true! gd video tho!! just doesnt seem as if anyboy was puttin ther foot down properly! although there wasnt that much space

No more clio's for me!

tis true! gd video tho!! just doesnt seem as if anyboy was puttin ther foot down properly! although there wasnt that much space

I think people valued their clutches, hence the reason for not going all out, plus on the return, theres a fence/gate about 300yards after the cone. lol

Still managed to touch 100 on the way back mind. ;)

No more clio's for me!
I don't think so mate, its standard. Earlier on there was a race between a new CTR and old CTR, the new one was noticably quicker even with its extra bit of weight! :S