ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jap Civic

Petrol Blue 182.
Thinking new car time at the end of this year, and was thinking old shape civic, like the ek9 type R shape, love the jordan but very much doubt i will be able to get insured on one! so was thinking 1.6 vtec, any recomendations? or thoughts?

Petrol Blue 182.
do like the look of em and wouldnt mind having one too, ill look him up and ask him some questions

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah those look good.

But check out insurance quotes first mate, coz u're still fairly young.

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah i know, thats gna be the gay part, probly gna have to be looking at another year :(, my clio is gettin on my nerves with all its sodding problems tho!

RenaultSport 172.
stick it out....& buy my BBS :)

..ive just found some 14''x10J's i think im going to purchase :D

K20 eg 217 whp.
I have a 1.6 vti civic, same shape your taliking about, pretty fun car and has never ever gone wrong no matter how hard i drive it :)

RB 182 Cup
same i have a EG civic, b16a with lots of engine bits. It actually likes it more when your abusing it. quicker then clio sports, just dont handle very good :(

Mach10's car looks nice, I like it.
There is a very very nice jordan one round my way, it's sat on black cross spoke wheels with a polished lip, such a nice looking car.

Petrol Blue 182.
just looked on insurance, dont think the vtec thing was a good idea :| lol maybe a 1.4 or 1.5 civic tho