ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Japanese Street Racing

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
These guys aint hanging about lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
If its not Japan then someone has written it on the street signs at 19secs!

Japanese have plates like this, identical front and rear.

SAM_0029.jpg

Kei (small engine cars) get these front and rear for domestic
150px-Japanese_black_on_yellow_license_plate.png

Or these for commercial

Japanese_yellow_on_black_license_plate.png

In Hong Kong they have white plates on the front yellow on the rear like here in the UK....

Shiver down my spine, at the thought of what happens when the inevitable one misjudgement occurs and they rear end a completely innocent taxi or a family on the way to an airport.

Fast cars, nice exhaust noises and lots of limiter action but sickening to watch.

172 5HED
Japanese have plates like this, identical front and rear.

SAM_0029.jpg

Kei (small engine cars) get these front and rear for domestic
150px-Japanese_black_on_yellow_license_plate.png

Or these for commercial

Japanese_yellow_on_black_license_plate.png

In Hong Kong they have white plates on the front yellow on the rear like here in the UK....

Meh.... its some foriegn s**t on the street signs!!

BMW E34 540i
hmmm they are fuc.... insane - one of many ways to kill yourself. Nothing epic in that! :dapprove:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yes you would, but no-one cares about foreigers in other countries driving like tw*ts, because we won't meet them coming the other way.

Also when I moved to Nottingham in the mid 90s, street racing like that use to happen every weekend in the City centre,
untill the police started taking peoples highly modified cars and crushing them,
I use to see it happen to people every week until there were no more cars left to crush.

Cruises are still banned in Notinghamshire iirc.

Disastra Coupe
Yes you would, but no-one cares about foreigers in other countries driving like tw*ts, because we won't meet them coming the other way.

Also when I moved to Nottingham in the mid 90s, street racing like that use to happen every weekend in the City centre,
untill the police started taking peoples highly modified cars and crushing them,
I use to see it happen to people every week until there were no more cars left to crush.

Cruises are still banned in Notinghamshire iirc.

Indeed they are. Junction 27 now has camera's so that's a no go for the street racing. Cruises however are hard for police to stop if the car park fill's quick enough, however i haven't been to a cruise in years! Can't actually remember the last one i went to.

Netherfield is the prime spot nowaday's. That won't be going much longer though i don't think.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I use to live in Kimberley off J26 and the old bill get to know cars in the area, I got pulled over once for accelerating too quickly,
I wasn't even speeding, I was at the lights on a duel carridgeway and I though might aswell seeing as there's no-one around,
trouble is there was.:S

They don't take kindly to fast driving of any kind.

Disastra Coupe
I use to live in Kimberley off J26 and the old bill get to know cars in the area, I got pulled over once for accelerating too quickly,
I wasn't even speeding, I was at the lights on a duel carridgeway and I though might aswell seeing as there's no-one around,
trouble is there was.:S

They don't take kindly to fast driving of any kind.

That's petty. I'd say if the road is clear and you don't actually break the limit then unless it looks like you just blatantly can't drive then how fast you accelerate shouldn't be a problem :S

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Some impressive ignorance in this thread.

When was in HK a few years ago, my taxi nearly got wiped on a roundabout by some cnuts pulling this type of s**t.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I was going to say.If that was filmed here then the internet police would have been all over it.maybe even the spelling police,just for good measure...

it's a damn suicide! i would be happy to be seeing them busted by police. i really hate this kind of irresponsible racers! ILLEGAL! that why sometimes i think i should buy a pick up truck with big KILLER bumpers infront and ram this kind of guys.

Last edited: