ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jared's SSS

Awesome! I'll find some springs now, was looking at tein ones but no one had reviews on them lol.
Lol yeah the tyres are a bit thin but the ride isn't bad and it handles amazingly, plus mines got all brand new tyres :p

I learned to drive in a swift, albeit a 1.3 TD but it was brilliant to drive, steering felt nice and positive and pretty nippy. You've got a cracking little car there. :D

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely :)

I'm looking at one of these myself tomorrow, is there anything major I should be looking for? The car in question is on 60k

Suzuki Swift Sport
Bushes, seat wear (bolster where you get in), servicing should be every 9k miles. Ive had mine for 2 years now and not a single issue. Great little car for the money!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
My mam had one of these and when i drove it i loved it.

Such a nippy little car. You feel quite high up when driving them.

M16a
Just got the car back and insured. So will be fitting my new HeadUnit later so looking forward to it!
£880 for my insurance now.. Yesss!

Great wee cars, I've advertised mine up for sale a few times and in the end never actually went through and sold it as I just love mine.

Mine's also silver, get an 'import plate' for it, tidies the front end up ten-fold. Hope you enjoy it.

But how much for insurance?! I'm 22 and I pay less than £350/yr. Even when I got it at 20 it was still less than £500.

Great wee cars, I've advertised mine up for sale a few times and in the end never actually went through and sold it as I just love mine.

Mine's also silver, get an 'import plate' for it, tidies the front end up ten-fold. Hope you enjoy it.

But how much for insurance?! I'm 22 and I pay less than £350/yr. Even when I got it at 20 it was still less than £500.

I actually bought a standard front UK plate for it about 10 mins after posting this morning! lol
I cba to change the plate over for MOTs cos its illegal as its not an import haha

Yeah I did a quote before the new year and it was £700 and a couple of days ago I was doing new quotes as the number plates have changed and its over £1000?!
Someone put up a thread about it on here too so something must've happened
Im only 19 and I got 3 points :rolleyes:

Haven't fitted the headunit yet still, My alarm didn't go off so I woke up at half 2.... oops haha!

To be honest the std HU is good for what it is, plus I'm not sure if the aftermarket ones will work with the 6CD Changer..

Also a think to mention about the 6CD, it doesn't like 'homemade' CD's just in case you think it's broken.

But I love mine, it's brilliant. Especially on some of the roads we've got up here.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?623552-Loch-Lomond-amp-a-Swift&highlight=loch+lomond

I dont have non "homemade" CD's lol, I have everything on my phone and this HU has a lot of features like built in GPS, bluetooth, SD, USB, Reverse camera input, DTV (if you buy the aerial for the DTV) and a DVD/CD drive.
So its a big upgrade from the current IMO.

Im the same, im pretty close to brecon beacons, the Bwlch and the Black Mountains all have amazing roads but I've never gone up there in the swift. In fact I haven't even drove this car hard at all lol

Ooh fair enough, really want one of these as my next car lol

Yeah should get it sorted out soon though!
They're a good upgrade, nice engine and quiet normal driving and sounds good when you want to take it for a proper ride which was amazing coming from my 172 haha,

Surprisingly cheap too! They have dropped in price since I've bought mine too

Yeah should get it sorted out soon though!
They're a good upgrade, nice engine and quiet normal driving and sounds good when you want to take it for a proper ride which was amazing coming from my 172 haha,

Surprisingly cheap too! They have dropped in price since I've bought mine too

Won't be able to acquire one til June next year. Rolling with the 1.2 til then :'(

Suzuki Swift Sport
The seats are awesome in my opinion, supportive and comfortable on long journeys.

PS - mine will be for sale next year probably, its mint ;)

Yeah seats are actually really good, I was the same as you. In my first post I was thinking about different seats and after a while I just found them really comfy haha!
yeah can go up to 220hp Gherkin :D rotrex charger is like £1300 roughly last time I checked

Suzuki Swift Sport
Sounds great ;-) any photos?

10781301984_87652fe62a_b.jpg