ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jazzing up the Combo van.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Just read through this 😂 I fcuking love your style mate! It will look so good with banded steels, I personally think 7” :up:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Only just found this thread mate and love it!.i keep toying of the idea of getting a van for daily use and my camping trips!.

Love the thought of a lowered van ,banded steels and not worrying to much on where I park or pot holes to much and just chucking all the camping crap in the back,I think I will once the house comes.

I would definitely have black banded steels,maybe 8inch on the rear and 7inch on the front,do you know about the banded steels place in Chelmsford?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Only just found this thread mate and love it!.i keep toying of the idea of getting a van for daily use and my camping trips!.

Love the thought of a lowered van ,banded steels and not worrying to much on where I park or pot holes to much and just chucking all the camping crap in the back,I think I will once the house comes.

I would definitely have black banded steels,maybe 8inch on the rear and 7inch on the front,do you know about the banded steels place in Chelmsford?
Vans are cool, i don't think ill be without one.

No mate, i don't. Having someone more local would be good though.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Bandedwheels essex they are in South Woodham Ferrers.

They dont have a website but i will tag you in on there instagram.
I will take a drive over at some point and maybe they can have a measure up to see what sizes are going to look the best. I can't go to wide on the front because the tyre is already under the arch.

Maybe 6 1/2 front and 7 to 7 1/2 rear.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I did think about getting a set of 15inch 7j for the Clio made up.

I'm sure they will tell you what will fit best mate,they were on that Car S.o.s programme to.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I did think about getting a set of 15inch 7j for the Clio made up.

I'm sure they will tell you what will fit best mate,they were on that Car S.o.s programme to.
Yeah I'm sure they will.

Would be nothing worse than ordering a set and them rubbing on my arches or not looking right.