ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***JL 5.25 speakers***

One with a few more

Got these for sale - they are JLXR Csi 5.25. Retail for £320 on Cad. Posted them in wanted as I cannot post in other for sale!!.

These are very good. only had them one month!! Crisp sound, four tweeter adjustments in case of brightness, though Ive never found it a problem!

Fit straight into Mk2s

One with a few more

was thinking 150, were 320 new and only had them one month. everythings mint and present!!!

One with a few more

Coz Im a sucker for spending money and expensive pioneer stuff (all to do with a design i had for the install, and JLs dont really work)

Its sad coz theyre good, but the PGs im getting are worth 750 but getting for much cheaper, therefore would rather have them as they work with install and should sound as good (I cant stay still with anything for long!!)

One with a few more

No, Everything but the box!! But I do have all the Phoenix Gold speaker wire that was with them which would otherwise cost about 50 quid. The box managed to go when my mum had an unfortunate spring clearout!!!

One with a few more

Ive had these for one month, to take 100 for 50 quid of pg cable with terminals, 10 quid postage and let £320 worth of Jls go for a value of 40, its a bit mad

One with a few more

Have cleared it now. that means that in the one month ive had them, I will be letting them go for £220 less than their worth!!! Im afraid I just cant afford to do that!!

One with a few more

Thats fine. But mine were in my car all of two weeks!! Its not like their stupidly old. i cannot afford to sell good, almost new speakers for 1/3 of the price in one month

One with a few more