ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JL AUDIO 500/1 AMP

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Wanted JL AUDIO 500/1 AMP !!

Anyone know who is offering any good deals on these ??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

havent seen it for much cheaper than 500 quid tbh m8 nice sub though what u gonna run off it?

MaLicE

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

My head unit via a cross over !!

Found one for £479.00 inc P&P !! BRAND NEW !!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Yer its a good price !! Just gotta see if i can get that improved a tad !!

Ill let you know how i get on !!

Just gotta find another 12W3.

Shouldnt be too hard though !!!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Mmmmmmmmmm not allowed to say !! Let me check em out first and then i can tell ya !!

Sorry but i did give my word.

Leigh,

Try this guy out, Ive just bought a load of new JL stuff from the states through ebay (mailto:jcheek2@verizon.net">jcheek2@verizon.net) he has his own shop out there. Basically the gear is roughly half price of UK stock, before anyone talks about warranties etc, if you buy JL which is quality gear it shouldnt be faulty on delivery due to there rigorous quality control and if fitted/used correctly it wont break ever.You have to set up a Paypal account which ensures you dont get ripped off, it takes 2-3 weeks to arrive but worth the wait.

lol it may be quality but amps still do get issues?

and theres always what iff???????

Tom

at the end of the day you pay for the warranty in the uk?

We have some special offers on JL equipment this month. Ill see what price I can get you on the 500/1. Hopefully we can beat your best price.

Ill post again on Tuesday once I get some details.

Russ

We get all of our JL equipment through a wholesaler because to become a main dealer means a £5000 first order..i dont think so somehow!!

By the way. Our price for the 500/1 is £499 including delivery which isnt bad but the £479 price is very cheap.

Russ