ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JMS remaps

clio 182 FF
Hi guys,

Excuse my ignorance as i am abit new to all of this. I have just bought my first clio (a 182 ff) and it has a jms remap? I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about them? A brief search seems to bring up lots on thier 'pops and bangs' remap but my car doesnt pop and bang really despite the sports cat and rs192 exhaust.

Did they do other forms of remaps as i cant find a website either!

Thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Theres a guy on here, James Stone (of stone automotive) he used to co-own JMS.

Pm him and i'm sure he will be able to help you.

clio 182 FF
Thanks guys, i already have the map on my car i just wanted to know what difference it makes as i have no refeence point.... The car drives great though so not in the position to change yet, the rstuner maps seems to be the most popular though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
JMS was the company run by James and Tom.
Tom went off to do other things, and James started a new company called Stone Automotive, and is still trading as such.

JMS back then and Stone now, were/are the official UK partners for the RS Tuner, and as such they offer a couple of different options on the maps, one of which is "pops and bangs"

Yours sounds like it just has the normal upgraded map without the pops and bangs, these work really well.

Astra gsi turbo
I take it the maps are the same as the rstuner from faschip which would be a better option if it's to far to travel ? Feel free to tell me to search

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I take it the maps are the same as the rstuner from faschip which would be a better option if it's to far to travel ? Feel free to tell me to search

Looks like you're in Scotland so either order an RS Tuner box from Fastchip or take a trip to RS Tuning in Leeds.

Astra gsi turbo
i had a look on the rs tuning site and they look expensive, do they do the overun map ? i would order from fastchip but im a complete computer tard