ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joey-B needs you!!

VW Polo
Hi All,

Right after finally sorting out my finances I'm now ready to go and buy a 172! Problem is i had my eyes on one in that lovley dark/navy blue colour. Now i can't find one anywhere they've all been sold :( (both the ones on autotrader/pistonheads have gone)

So any inside info or even a heads up from a mate who might be selling his or mabe you've seen one at a garage please please post here (or pm me) and let me know.

I love the look of the car in that colour and now i've set my heart on it i don't want one in anything else :approve:. I'm trying to get the car before crimbo (bad time of year to be buying i supose but hey!) so any help would be great!

Cheers guys,

Joey-B

VW Polo
Which 172 are we talking mk1 or mk2?

It would be the mk2, cheers for the link looks like a mint mk2 there. Do you recon £7000 is a good price for that?

By the way love your clio pacey the colour rocks :) Might have to put some Trophy alloys on mine when i get it!

BMW E46 330i Touring
£7k's too much, especially this time of year. Offer them £5k and settle around £5.5 - 6k.

Hope you find a good'un. :)

Mini Cooper S sport
*cough* flame red *cough*

Hope you find the motor you're looking for..Monaco Blue is sweet.