ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Join Cliosport

I nearly did then... problem is im moving in 2 weeks have to wait till I move I suppose...... Does every Clio sport member display a sticker? I have not seen any clios with one

Join, cus we rock.

And yes, most people have a sticker I think... I havnt seen another Clio on the road though with one - apart from meets and convoys.

Daz.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Steve on 03 December 2002

I nearly did then... problem is im moving in 2 weeks have to wait till I move I suppose...... Does every Clio sport member display a sticker? I have not seen any clios with one

Its a very exclusive club, they dont let any old riff raff in you know.. ;)

I will be joining as soon as I get me clio 172, which is in 1 day time.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Steve - youve posted over 200 times on this forum, so presumably you find it a useful source of info. Hosting the forum and the website costs money, so if you value this resource you should contribute to its upkeep! OK thats the hard sell, but just think about all the events we get - free day out at Brands last week, lots to look forward to next year too.

Oh, and youll get your fiver back the first time you buy from any of the suppliers that give us a discount - e.g. buy a Superchip and get 15% off - thats a £30+ saving straight away! Join up mate!

Ask not what Cliosport can do for you. Ask what you can do for Cliosport! Kennedy (RIP).

Megane 225 baby! :)

Steve - glad that you were having the same dilemma as me :oops: and I have made the same decision - to join!

Cheque is in the post now! :D

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Join up Steve.

Im in Africa and there are only 2 of us here.

I have a sticker on my 1.4 but I guess Ill have to get another if/when (I pray) I get the 172 Im currently looking at