ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joined the 182 family

Clio 182
Just got rid of my 197 against a 182.
Don't suppose anybody on here owned the 182 previous. The Reg is PN05 BVF.

Clio 182
To be fair I haven't really driven it a lot to make a decision. It does feel very different... But il let you know :)

Clio 182
So after using the car quite a bit over the weekend I've come to the conclusion that I prefer it to the 197... And it feels quicker [emoji51] just need to got it dropped a little as the standard arch gap is pants.

Renault clio 182
Welcome aboard I have both of them the 197 and the 182 however I prefer the 182 all day every day just great fun I have ktec coil overs, ktec induction kit and power flow exhaust system on mine

Clio 182
152f514b9259e568d0aef8cb25e4c579.jpg

Clio 182
Welcome to the club. I'm sure you'll see petrol stations a bit less in the 182 as well.

I'm very surprised at the mpg of the 182!!!
Although I didn't realise it was recommended to run them on 98RON! totally missed the huge sticker on the filler cap haha

Clio 182
Ahh I see that's good then. Because the nearest petrol station that does v power nitro is quite out of my way.