ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Journées passion"Renault Sport

G

gnico

pics of "journée passion"of Renault Sport with laps in clio cup and in V6 with rallyman Jean Ragnotti.

Megane RS F1 team with slicks:

the Ragnotti's clio V6:

purchase by ragnotti....

hard curve with the handbrake ...

dedicace:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

BMW M2C
I'd love a few laps in the car with Jean Ragnotti, that must be amazing.

Full slicks on the Megane, bet that's a bit sticky.

I was a passenger in the Vee on the road and he absolutely flew in the car.

The other time was during the development of the 182 Trophy, we took an Autocar journalist to try the car prior to the final sign off. Ragnotti took us round a track in the prototype.

When we met him he had arrived driving his Laguna diesel and was dressed like your grandfather would (clothing from those little ads in the back of the Daily Mail). Once behind the wheel though, he drove as though he was 16 and had just stolen it. The difference though is that he's very, very quick and his lines were inch perfect for each lap. Fantastic day !

106 GTi
Jeremy Townsend said:
I was a passenger in the Vee on the road and he absolutely flew in the car.

The other time was during the development of the 182 Trophy, we took an Autocar journalist to try the car prior to the final sign off. Ragnotti took us round a track in the prototype.

When we met him he had arrived driving his Laguna diesel and was dressed like your grandfather would (clothing from those little ads in the back of the Daily Mail). Once behind the wheel though, he drove as though he was 16 and had just stolen it. The difference though is that he's very, very quick and his lines were inch perfect for each lap. Fantastic day !

Can I have your job on one of those type of days please ?! :clown:

G

gnico

Jeremy Townsend said:
yeah,for me he had arrived driving a Clio 3 DCi.He's VERY cool,he jokes all the time and have a lot of amazing stories(one time during a public test ,he made go up in the car a dog,on his knees,legs of the dog on the steering wheel-he hid-and he drives like that in front of journalist:clown:,there was the impression that the dog drive!or another time during GP F1 Monaco 1995,between the different races of the week-end,he drove Clio Maxi GrA-safety car-for VIP laps and he could'nt see japanese driver in his Arrows towed by breakdown truck,he struck the F1 and this one was turned over on the roof!,fortunately no one hurt-).
When we arrived on the track with Renault instructor,we heard amazing "screaming tires",and instructor said "that must be Jean..."and Ragnotti arrived with V6 very fast to take another curve with handbrake.During my laps with him,he was very cool and very fast,spectacular,astonishing...but he had to stop at the end of 3 laps because V6 overheated.

too fast....

PS:it's funny how you call RS cars:
in france Clio MK1 is called "Clio RS1"
Clio 172 is "clio RS2"
Clio 172 cup is "Clio RS2 Ragnotti"
Clio 182 is "Clio RS 2004"
Clio 197 is "Clio RS3"

Last edited by a moderator:
1003961oc2.jpg

Badass rims

Ragnotti is king!!!!!

Cooooooooool pics