ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JP Polishing...

Having seen some recommendations for JP Polising in Canvey Island on here, just wanted to know if he does the silver rim as well, or just sprays everything in gold?

Thanks!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I think JP are one of the more professional wheel refurb outfits.

They'll probably be able to do whatever you want them to.

I know that @Phase1sr used them recently and was quite pleased with their work.

And if he's happy with the work that's a great endorsement because he's a fussy fucker lol

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I think JP are one of the more professional wheel refurb outfits.

They'll probably be able to do whatever you want them to.

I know that @Phase1sr used them recently and was quite pleased with their work.

And if he's happy with the work that's a great endorsement because he's a fussy fucker lol

Dave, im sure that this is the 2nd post form the OP on the subject mate. I have told the OP to give John a call and ask.

Johns work is spot on but im not able to answer what stuff he can do.

Ok thanks for the helpful replies. Phase1sr, as far as I'm concerned I only started 1 thread on the subject...
As I said, I was hoping for some feedback on John's work. I apologies though, cos I wasn't very clear. I should have mentioned what was obvious to me, that I'm talking about the Williams Clios which have gold alloys and a silver rim. Not all refurbs are able to do the rim, hence my request for feedback was geared more towards any Williams owners that might have done this.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I don't think John will be able to do that for you mate.

As i said, you are best off giving him a call. Failing that Lepsons in Kent maybe able to help you out.

Do not go to Spit & Polish, they messed up my other set of F1's.