ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jucied

What ever happened to the Juiced sound recordings? has that happened yet? I remember that some guy came on here saying he wanted standard and modified Clios to go to a day where they would record the different noises to use in the game. Did this ever happen or did it fall through?

Ahhh, i just saw his post, and was wondering if that was anything to do with it! It just triggered a thought about it in my mind!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 04 January 2005
Theres a juiced-up green EVO 8 in the ware/hertford area near me, sort of fit bird drives it.

Most likely got the actual marketing car used from the receivers. LOL

133/225/CLS AMG

They are certainly taking their time with that game.

The release date was supposed to be about a month ago then they put it back to some date later this year!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Its been posted loads of times. The game was finished and ready to hit the shelves on Xbox when Acclaim went under. Juice, the games developer then sold the game to THQ who are the new publisher. Between them they have decided to hold back the release until the middle of the year to address any comments people made about it in its original form.