ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Juddering 1.2 16v ph2.

monaco 172
Posting for a mate of mine. He has a 1.2 Clio dynamique, when he accelerates through the gears it seems to struggle and it judders. If he revs up to about 4000rpm the toxic fume warning light flashes until he reduces his speed. Anyone have an idea on what this could be? Cheers

1.2 16v clio
Yeah deffo coilpack....I had this in my 1.2 16v dynamique it eventually went pop and it sounded like I was driving a scooby because of my aftermarket exhaust.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Its a safe bet the coil pack but Danny is right, these things are plagued with electrical issues. I've got a 1.2 Billabong in that drives perfect 90% of the time but every now and again the UCH stops all functions working and all the relays start clicking and its doing my nut in cos I can't make it do it and I can't see anything obviously wrong either.

Mick